3 Jul, 2016
Aus Triest haben wir den Hinweis auf eine außergewöhnliche, hochkarätige Veranstaltung bekommen, die aus der Fülle der Bewerbe heraussticht. Der Newsletter, den wir hier auszugsweise wiedergeben, und die Homepage – www.mitteleuropeanrace.it – werben eindrucksvoll.
this is to kindly inform you that enrollment for Mitteleuropean Race to be held in Trieste from 14th to 16th October has begun.
The cornerstone of the Race will be the amazing Piazza Unità d’Italia in Trieste where the Two Days race will begin and will spread through a striking racetrack covering breathtaking panorama, from Costiera Triestina dropping from the cliff to the sea, to Collio Goriziano surrounded by vineyards where you can discover all traditional food of this amazing land.
There will be 86 time trials and 3 medium-speed trials.
The race will start on Friday 14th October in the wonderful setting of “Portopiccolo” in Sistiana city (Trieste) which is a real maritime village where you will be able to take a walk and relax before testing and technical checks taking place from 2.00 PM till 8.00 PM, or where you will be waiting for buffet dinner on the beach or just at the border of the swimming pool at ax’s Restaurant after the testing.
For your overnight stay we have chosen the best hotels in the city:
- Falisia resort & Spa 5*in Portopiccolo,
- Grand Hotel Savoia Excelsior Palace 4*s in Trieste located in front of the sea
- or the wonderful Grand Hotel Duchi D’Aosta 4* with a fine view over the amazing Piazza Unità d’Italia.
On Saturday 15th October the first race car will begin at 10.00 AM and the first stage will be at Portopiccolo for the first PC to be held in the wonderful bay. “Trofeo Portopiccolo” prize will be awarded to the best classified crew.
We will then continue towards Collio Goriziano among the vineyards where at 01.30 PM there will be luncheon at Cantina Jermann with their well-known vines appreciated all over the world. “Trofeo Jermann” prize will be awarded to the first classified crew of the Ruttars PC.
The first race car is expected to arrive at 06.00 PM.
At 08.30 PM there will be a gala dinner at the Restaurant of the rand Hotel Duchi D’Aosta. During the evening the “Trofeo Portopiccolo” and the “Trofeo Jermann” prizes will be awarded to the first classified Crews.
On Sunday 16th October at 08.30 AM the cars will restart from Piazza Unità d’Italia and will then head Cormons city where drivers will have a Coffee Break.
The restart will be immediately after the short break and the cars will race across the main streets of Cormons city, duly closed to traffic and will then come to Trieste passing by Gorizia city. On the return of the first driver at 01.45 PM there will be luncheon and the awards ceremony at Grand Hotel Savoia Excelsior Palace.
A trophy will be dedicated to Mr. Luciano Viaro, the unforgettable multi-champion of Trieste in the Regularity race.
Mr. Maurizio De Marco has taken care of the sporting aspects of the race in detail as he has been working for Regularity race for many years and he knows participants’ requirements very well.
The cars will be parked in Piazza Unità d’Italia and kept under surveillance, exposed to the public.
There will be three different registration fees:
- Dispatch of the registration form and payment by 02.07.2016 € 1.300,00
- Dispatch of the registration form and payment by 03.09.2016 € 1.400,00
- Dispatch of the registration form and payment by enrolment closing date 03.10.2016 € 1.600,00
The fee includes:
- 2 nights stay in a 4-5 stars’ hotel, in a twin/double room (on 14th and 15th October) with breakfast included;
- 2 dinners for the crew (on 14th and 15th October);
- 2 luncheons for the crew (on 15th and 16th October);
- Road-book, verified stickers, race numbers and 2 passes;
- Exclusive cadeaux offered by sponsors;
- Parking area for registered cars in a reserved area kept under surveillance;
- Trailer depot at Garage of Portopiccolo in Sistiana city;
- Luggage shuttle service;
- Staff coordination alongside race course.
Please visit our website: www.mitteleuropeanrace.it
We remain at your complete disposal for any further info you might require.
We are waiting for you!
Ms. Susanna Serri (mobile +39/3355374527)
Mr. Maurizio De Marco (mobile +39/3356444080)
Mr. Riccardo Novacco (mobile +39/3357057881)
Mr. Francesco Comotti
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
E. Marquart auf Empfehlung von Gerald Wöss / 7.2016